Deep cleansing is crucial when battling blemishes, and it’s important to exfoliate dead skin cells while minimizing the oil and grime that can clog pores. An effective cleanser should contain a potent anti-acne ingredient like benzoyl peroxide to treat existing blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming—and a mechanical acne brush can help enhance anti-acne results.
The Acne Free Advanced Deep Cleansing Duo cleanses skin 15x better than the leading facial cleanser alone* thanks its two-speed exfoliating acne brush and our bestselling Oil-Free Acne Cleanser with 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide. Proven to remove 96% of long-wear makeup,* this anti-acne duo takes skin to a whole new level of clean while nourishing ceramides help lock in hydration.
Gently deep-cleans pores
Ultra soft bristles
Contains: 1 Advanced Cleansing Brush, 2 Soft Bristles Brush Heads
*In clinical trials, the leading facial cleanser only removed 35% of the long-wear makeup used to mimic dirt, oil and makeup. The AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Duo removed 96% of the dirt and oil, leaving skin 15X cleaner than the leading facial cleanser alone
- Rinse brush head and pat dry to remove excess water before attaching to brush
- Apply a dime-size amount of the cleanser to brush head
- Gently massage brush over damp skin for about 60 seconds, concentrating on troubled areas
- Avoid eye and mouth areas
- Be careful not to press too hard; this will limit the motion of the brush
- Rinse face, remove brush head and rinse thoroughly
- To care for the brush head, remove it from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use per day, and gradually increase to twice per day if needed