***Currently Out of Stock with a replenishment timeline of January 2021***
Acne treatment for sensitive skin can be gentle and effective—and target the excess oil and pore-clogging dirt and debris that lead to acne breakouts. The Acne Free Sensitive Skin 24 HR Acne Clearing System is specially formulated with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to combat blemishes, along with ginger and oat extract to give sensitive skin the extra care it needs. This 3-step system works all day every day to banish breakouts and prevent new pimples from forming without irritation.
Step 1 – CLEAN: Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser
With 1.5% salicylic acid, this gentle, deep-cleansing acne wash removes pore-clogging dirt and excess oil to help to reduce existing blemishes and prevent new ones from occurring.
Step 2 – TONE: Fruit Enzyme Toner
This alcohol-free balancing toner is formulated with fruit enzymes for mild exfoliation.
Step 3 – TREAT: Sensitive Skin Acne Lotion
Formulated with 3% micronized benzoyl peroxide, this acne treatment absorbs quickly to fight breakouts throughout the day and night.
– Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
– Salicylic acid: Treats acne and helps prevent future breakouts by exfoliating the skin and eliminating dead skin cells that can clog pores
- Tea tree: This natural essential oil helps reduce excess oil
- Fruit enzymes: Promotes gentle exfoliation
- Ginger: An antioxidant-rich root extract
- Oats extract: Provides soothing properties
:Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser with 1.5% Salicylic Acid
Salicylic acid 1.5%…………………………………..Acne treatment
water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroamphoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycol distearate, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium phytate, zinc PCA, glycerin, sorbic acid, ethyl vanillin, butylene glycol, sea whip extract, aminomethyl propanol
Fruit Enzyme Toner
Water, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Zingiber Ocinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoceteth-20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol
Sensitive Skin Acne Lotion with 3% Benzoyl Peroxide
Benzoyl peroxide 3%……………………………….Acne treatment
water, ethyl macadamiate, propanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, C13-14 isoparaffin, bisabolol, laureth-7, allantoin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hyaluronate, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, sea whip extract
Use all three products twice daily.
Step 1: Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser with 1.5% Salicylic Acid
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- If bothersome peeling occurs, only use once a day
Step 2: Fruit Enzyme Toner
- After cleansing, apply to entire face with a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area
- Do not rinse
- May also be used on the chest and back
Step 3: Sensitive Skin Acne Lotion with 3% Benzoyl Peroxide
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed, or directed by a doctor
- If bothersome peeling occurs, only use once a day or every other day
- Apply sunscreen if going outside while using this product