The AcneFree Severe Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash is a fast-acting, maximum-strength acne fighter formulated with antimicrobial properties that penetrate deep into the pores clear and prevent acne blemishes.
Dermatologist-recommended as a fast-acting antimicrobial, Benzoyl Peroxide quickly destroys acne-causing bacteria on the skin. This formula also protects the skin’s natural barrier, promoting healthy, radiant-looking skin.
While powerful ingredients penetrate deep into the pores to clear and prevent acne blemishes, Niacinamide decreases the appearance of redness, and Oat Extract soothes and calms inflamed skin.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%: Maximum strength benzoyl peroxide (10%) destroys acne-causing bacteria
Water ( Aqua), Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium C 14 -16 O le _ n Sulfonate , Xanthan G um , Citric Acid , Potassium Hydroxide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Niacinamide , Sodium Sulfate , Avena Sativa (Oat ) Kernel E x tract , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate , Glycolic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine , Cholesterol , Carbomer, Ceramide EOP
• Use every morning and evening
• Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
• Rinse well
• Use wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with washing once daily, then gradually increase to two times daily as needed, or directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce cleansing to once a day or every other day
• If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
• May be used on chest or back
DO NOT USE IF YOU
• Have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
• Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
• Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
• Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by using this product
• Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
• Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF SKIN IRRITATION BECOMES SEVERE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY
All AcneFree products are cruelty-free
The Treat + Care Concept
Our products are designed to treat acne and care for your skin with the highest-quality, dermatologist-recommended ingredients. Offering hydration, soothing, detoxifying and mattifying benefits, this comprehensive approach helps ensure your skin looks fresh and feels healthy. With consistent use, AcneFree helps maintain the skin's balance.
Subscribe & Save 15%
On automatic deliveries of everyday essentials. No fees, cancel anytime.Learn More