Body acne is a common problem, and blemishes on the back, chest and beyond are triggered by the same factors that lead to facial breakouts. Although body acne can usually be covered by clothing, it can be embarrassing at the gym, beach or pool. The good news is, the right combination of dermatologist-recommended ingredients can help clear these acne breakouts fast.
Acne Free Body Clearing Acne Spray combines 2% salicylic acid and glycolic acid to exfoliate the skin, unclog pores and minimize body breakouts. Ideal as an on-the-go acne treatment, the fast-drying, non-sticky continuous body spray also features aloe vera and vitamin B3 to care for skin while it fights acne in hard-to-reach places. To complete your body anti-acne regimen, use Acne Free Oil-Free Cleanser with benzoyl peroxide in the shower.
- 2% salicylic acid: Treats acne by exfoliating the skin, eliminates dead skin cells that can clog pores and helps prevent future breakouts
- Glycolic acid: Enhances the skin’s natural exfoliation process to prevent clogged pores
- Aloe vera: Hydrates and conditions the skin
- Vitamin B3: An antioxidant that helps nourish and hydrate the skin
Salicylic Acid 2.0% Acne treatment
Water, Alcohol Denat,, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) Root Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dymethilamine, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyetanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Laptogorgia Virgulata (Sea Whip) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadiensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Methylisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Limit sun exposure when using this product
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before use
- Spray directly onto skin in smooth, even motions
- Use anywhere affected by body acne
- To avoid excessive dryness, start with one application a day and increase to twice a day if needed