If you always seem to get an acne breakout before a big event, you’re not alone! The secret to clear skin fast is a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment that fights active blemishes and prevents new ones from forming. Dermatologists recommend this ingredient to stop breakouts in their tracks, especially when you don’t want to put your plans on pause.
Acne Free Terminator 10 contains maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide to clear up pimples in no time flat, plus soothing chamomile and ginger to care for your skin. Easy to incorporate into any acne regimen (such as the Acne Free Oil Free 24-Hour Acne Clearing System) this powerful spot treatment helps calm flare-ups so you can focus on more important things.
- Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
- Chamomile: Provides calming and soothing benefits
- Ginger: Nourishes the skin
Benzoyl peroxide 10%…………………………………………………Acne treatment
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzalkonium chloride, bisabolol, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, methylpropanediol, phenoxyethanol, sea whip extract, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium EDTA, water, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily and gradually increase to two or three times daily as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, only use once a day or every other day
- If using with the Acne Free Severe Acne 24 HR Acne Clearing System, apply two to three hours after Step 3. Do not use Step 4.
- Perform a small patch test before the first application and wait 24 hours
Please be aware that products containing benzoyl peroxide may permanently bleach or stain colored towels and fabrics. While using products with this ingredient, we recommend using a white towel and washcloth to help minimize chances of discoloration.