Deep cleansing is crucial when battling blemishes, and it’s important to exfoliate dead skin cells while minimizing the oil and grime that can clog pores. An effective cleanser should contain a potent anti-acne ingredient like benzoyl peroxide to treat existing blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming—and a mechanical acne brush can help enhance anti-acne results.
The Acne Free Oil Free Deep Cleansing Duo cleanses skin 15x better than the leading facial cleanser alone* thanks its two-speed exfoliating acne brush and our bestselling Oil-Free Acne Cleanser with 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide. Proven to remove 96% of long-wear makeup,* this anti-acne duo takes skin to a whole new level of clean while nourishing ceramides help lock in hydration.
Gently deep-cleans pores
Ultra soft bristles
Contains: 1 Advanced Cleansing Brush, 2 Soft Bristles Brush Heads, 4oz Acne Free Oil Free Cleanser
*In clinical trials, the leading facial cleanser only removed 35% of the long-wear makeup used to mimic dirt, oil and makeup. The AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Duo removed 96% of the dirt and oil, leaving skin 15X cleaner than the leading facial cleanser alone
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
- Ceramides: A naturally-occurring component of the skin, this ingredient helps the skin hold on to moisture
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%…………………………….Acne treatment
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium C14-16 oleﬁn sulfonate, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, glycolic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, ceramide EOP
- Rinse brush head and pat dry to remove excess water before attaching to brush
- Apply a dime-size amount of the cleanser to brush head
- Gently massage brush over damp skin for about 60 seconds, concentrating on troubled areas
- Avoid eye and mouth areas
- Be careful not to press too hard; this will limit the motion of the brush
- Rinse face, remove brush head and rinse thoroughly
- To care for the brush head, remove it from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use per day, and gradually increase to twice per day if needed
Please be aware that products containing benzoyl peroxide may permanently bleach or stain colored towels and fabrics. While using products with this ingredient, we recommend using a white towel and washcloth to help minimize chances of discoloration.