Blackheads happen when excess oil, dirt and debris clog the pores. The best way to prevent blackheads is to gently exfoliate the skin with a face scrub that helps draw out impurities and keep the pores clear—and a charcoal skin care product with acne-fighting salicylic acid is even better.
Acne Free Blackhead Removing Scrub with Charcoal is a gel-based cleanser that contains maximum-strength 2% salicylic acid to minimize breakouts, along with natural jojoba and purifying charcoal to care for your skin. Fragrance-free to reduce irritation, this gel-based acne cleanser deep-cleans the pores to make them look smaller, reveals a brighter complexion and most importantly, helps get rid of blackheads. For even better results, use it with the Acne Free Kaolin Clay Detox Mask twice per week.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
- Ceramides: A naturally-occurring component of the skin, this ingredient helps the skin hold on to moisture
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%…………………………….Acne treatment
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium C14-16 oleﬁn sulfonate, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, glycolic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, ceramide EOP
- Rinse brush head and pat dry to remove excess water before attaching to brush
- Apply a dime-size amount of the cleanser to brush head
- Gently massage brush over damp skin for about 60 seconds, concentrating on troubled areas
- Avoid eye and mouth areas
- Be careful not to press too hard; this will limit the motion of the brush
- Rinse face, remove brush head and rinse thoroughly
- To care for the brush head, remove it from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use per day, and gradually increase to twice per day if needed