Excess oil is a main trigger for acne, and blemish-prone skin doesn’t need any more! That’s why it’s important to look for oil free acne products to avoid making breakouts worse. An oil free cleanser is the ideal way to start any anti-acne regimen, and choosing one with blemish-fighting benzoyl peroxide and skin-friendly ingredients is even better.
Acne Free Oil Free Acne Cleanser is formulated with 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide that quickly and deeply penetrates pores to help clear blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Suitable for face and body, this fragrance-free acne wash also features ceramides to nourish the skin and help it hold on to moisture. To complete your body anti-acne regimen, follow with Acne Free Body Clearing Spray
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakouts and help prevent new blemishes
- Ceramides: A naturally-occurring component of the skin, this ingredient helps the skin hold on to moisture
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%…………………………….Acne treatment
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium C14-16 oleﬁn sulfonate, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, glycolic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, ceramide EOP
- Use every morning and/or evening
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use daily, then gradually increase to two times daily as needed, or directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, only use once a day or every other day
- Apply sunscreen if going outside while using this product
- May be used on the chest and back
Please be aware that products containing benzoyl peroxide may permanently bleach or stain colored towels and fabrics. While using products with this ingredient, we recommend using a white towel and washcloth to help minimize chances of discoloration.
Read consumer information leaflet for complete directions and warnings. Adapalene Gel 01.% 45g provides a 90 day supply.<